General Conference Admission- (Power Packed Saturday Symposium Included)
This Admission Ticket Gives you access to All conference events, including:
*Full Conference Program Guide
*Technology Thought Leaders Symposium.
(Founders Breakfast and Signature Event - Recruitment and Career Session are not included in this ticket price.)
*All Networking Events and Meet the Authors Book Signing and Discussion on Race Technology & Education
Premium Conference Admission - All Access Pass (Power Packed Saturday Symposium Included)
Premium Conference Admission allows you full access to every event the conference offers. Take the guesswork out, and choose premium.
Signature Event - Recruitment and Career Session
-All Networking Events
College Student Full Conference Access
This Admission Ticket Gives you access to All conference events, including: *Full Conference Program Guide *Technology Thought Leaders Symposium. (Founders Breakfast and Signature Event - Recruitment and Career Session are not included in this ticket price.) *All Networking Events and Meet the Authors Book Signing and Discussion on Race Technology & Education
5:30PM Networking Mixer - Friday 10/25
Just arrived in town for NBITLO 2013? Or perhaps you're in from San Antonio, Austin, Dallas or the Houston metro area - Join us at the Lounge for a cocktail located on the 1st floor of the Marriott beginning at 5:30 with happy hour drink specials before the Meet the Authors event.
7PM Meet The Authors Discussion in Race, Technology & Education
Meet the Authors: Discussion, Book Signing & Networking Mixer... Join the authorities as they present thought-provoking conversations in Race, Technology & Education.
There are societal problems, racial inequities and a plethora of issues surrounding black men. We will join together our voices in one unified conversation to discuss how to mobilize utilizing technology, education and information to move forward victoriously...
Kai Dupe, Technology Evangelist
Anjuan Simmons, Technology Translator
Andrew West, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Strategist
Mateen Diop, Ed. D., Educational Thought-Leader & Administrator
Friday October 25th, 2013
Houston Marriott, West Loop Galleria Area
Alexander's Innovation Lounge (1st Floor Marriott)
Networking Mixer beginning at 6:00PM
An exploration of the printed works, research and technology thought-leadership blogs presented by:
Anjuan Simmons – Author of “Minority Tech: Journaling through Blackness and Technology
Kai Dupe – Author of “WhereAreBlacksInTechnology.com”
Dr. Mateen Diop - Author of “Inner City Public Schools Still Work and “Single Gender Schools and the Inner-City”.
Andrew West, author of The Modern CEO: Technology Tools Innovation & guidebook for Today’s Tech Savvy Leader.
In Conjunction with NBITLO Annual National Conference
@kaidupe @anjuansimmons @awestechchief @drdiop
8PM Conference Kick off & Welcoming Reception - Friday 10/25
Join us for 8:00 PM for the official conference kick off and meet and greet. Pick up your registration materials and engage in the Meet The Authors Book Signing and Discussion on Race, Technology & Education
9AM Founders Breakfast - Saturday 10/26
Join Andrew West, NBITLO National Founder CEO, Kai Dupe' and 7 of NBITLO's original founders to hear the story of the founding of NBITLO and enjoy a Breakfast Feast filled with international, southern and local delights - Alexander's Restaurant - Marriott.
• One (1) six-foot table and one chair for Saturday Symposium only (company provided custom mobile booth permitted)
• One (1) full-access conference registration
• Company name, logo and ad in the official Program Guide
• Company logo on NBITLO Conference Website
• Inclusion in conference social media promotions via NBITLO networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Standard Exhibitor Cost: $250
• Company representative invited to participate on a panel discussion or to deliver remarks during educational session
• One (1) eight-foot table and two chairs for Friday and Saturday of Conference (company provided custom mobile booth permitted)
• Two (2) full-access conference registrations
• Full page ad with prominent positioning within the official Program Guide
• Company logo on NBITLO Conference Website
• Inclusion in conference social media promotions via NBITLO, MWHPR and Houston’s Voice networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Company materials included in conference registration package
Premier Exhibitor Cost: $500