Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Navy Days LA 2014 at the Port of Los Angeles
Free Tours of Two Navy Vessels
Please wear comfortable, rubber-soled, closed-toe shoes.
Parking is $1 per hour in the Cruise Terminal lot
Food and Beverages will be available for purchase
Tours leave on the hour, please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your ticketed time
These things are prohibited:
- Food, drink, Coolers or ice chests
- Pets (with the exception of seeing eye dogs)
- Glass containers
- Guns, knives, clubs and all other weapons
- Mace, pepper spray, spray cans or other defensive spray chemicals
- Fireworks or explosives
- Flammable liquids
- Illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Camera tripods or cameras equipped with lenses that exceed 100mm
- Large backpacks, oversized bags or purses
- Skateboards, roller blades and bicycles
- Any gang-related, violent, obscene, explicit or sugestive clothing or clothing that promotes terrorism, acts of violence or subjugation of a person or persons