PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDANCE:
- familiarity with DOE policies and procedures as related to special needs students
- SESIS Basics for New or Occasional Users course or comparable experience using SESIS
- registration via EventBrite is mandatory to reserve a computer for your use in the session
This hands-on session will focus on the processes, documents, and functionality employed in SESIS to develop an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for a student.
The topics covered during this course include:
- Processing documents in sequence to complete an IEP
- Creating a Notice of IEP
- Creating an IEP and navigating among its sections
Who: Cluster and Network School Support Staff
What: SESIS Instructor-led Training
Where: 28-11 Queens Plaza North, 4th Floor Computer Lab, Queens, NY 11101
When: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Thank you for your participation. We look forward to meeting with you.