PRE-REQUISITES TO ATTENDANCE:
- familiarity with DOE policies and procedures as related to special needs students
- SESIS Basics for New or Occasional Users course or comparable experience using SESIS
- registration via EventBrite is mandatory to reserve a computer for your use in the session
This hands-on session will focus on the processes, documents, and functionality employed in SESIS to develop an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for a student.
The topics covered during this course include:
- Processing documents in sequence to complete an IEP
- Creating a Notice of IEP
- Creating an IEP and navigating among its sections
Who: Cluster and Network School Support Staff
What: SESIS Instructor-led Training
Where: 28-11 Queens Plaza North, 4th Floor Computer Lab, Queens, NY 11101
When: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Thank you for your participation. We look forward to meeting with you.
When & Where
SESIS Project Team
Thank you for registering for the summer SESIS training to learn about navigation, assessment planning, encounter attendance, Individualized Education Program (IEP) navigation, requests for assistance and amendments to the IEP and reconvening an IEP meeting.
The summer training sessions are professional development opportunities designed for cluster/network staff and per session will not be provided.
If you would like to modify your registration, please visit the SESIS training event page http://www.eventbrite.com/org/430057476?s=15524617