Navigating the Maze of Local Charities, is a 2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares, Inc. seminar designed to assist local pastors, church secretaries, youth ministry leaders, and other church personnel and volunteers who are helping members of the community with issues such as financial assistance for utilities, rent, hotels/motels, food, shelter, mental health and substance abuse counseling, family and youth counseling, child care, health issues, etc.
This seminar will feature:
* An overview of 2-1-1 TBC programs and services that can benefit your church members and the individuals and families who come to you for help.
* An overview of the 2-1-1 TBC online database.
* Panel discussion with 2-1-1 contact center staff regarding local charities
* A tour of our 2-1-1 contact center.
* Demonstration of 2-1-1 Connects, a free Apple and Android app created by 2-1-1 TBC to look up local charities.
When & Where
Angela Pelegrini Olivares
For more information about this training please contact Angela at email@example.com.