Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
This workshop will help you understand the Affordable Care Act and provide you with clear guidance on what your options are. It’s an excellent opportunity for unbiased counseling on an important topic
Questions that will be answered include:
• What are the new options?
• What are the penalties if you don’t have insurance?
• I’m a freelancer without insurance – how will this affect me?
• How will people afford insurance in the new system?
• Who is eligible for Medicaid?
• What is the small business tax credit?
• What is the New York Health Plan Marketplace?
• How do I apply?
Speaker: Renata Marinaro is Eastern Region Director of Health Services for The Actors Fund. The Actors Fund is a designated Navigator and In Person Assistor for the Affordable Care Act in New York State. Renata counsels professionals and small businesses on health care coverage options. She created an online tutorial and a guide on the Affordable Care Act, “Every Artist Insured: Understanding Health Care Reform.”. Renata is also a licensed social worker and has worked in several hospitals in the New York metro area.
Date: Wednesday December 4, 2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: NYC Business Solutions, 168-25 Jamaica Avenue, 2nd Floor, Jamaica, NY 11432
RSVp: Kenn Ross | 718-577-2138 or email@example.com