Spring 2013 Professional Development Series
- Remove distractions that prevent concentration
- Improve performance; prioritize mission-critical tasks
- Be tech smart, not a tech slave
- Lead productive team meetings in minimal time
- Know what to delegate and when to let go
- Improve results from those you rely on
- Be “present” in the moment wherever you are
career obstacles that can hold you back.
When & Where
Womenetics accelerates business by advancing women leaders. It is a globally recognized center of influence regarding gender diversity and women’s leadership. Driven by the belief that women’s full engagement is imperative for economic prosperity, Womenetics’ provides high caliber content, programs and services focused on three areas: women as effective business leaders, as successful business owners and as change agents around global issues impacting the bottom line. To join the conversation, visit www.womenetics.com, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @womenetics.