NatureBridge Hike the Headlands
Sunday, September 28, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (PDT)
Online tickets end Friday September 26, 2014 at Noon.
Tickets will be available on site on the day of the event, starting at 8 a.m.
Children, ages 5-17: $12
Children, ages 4 and under: Free
Family: $42 (includes 4 registrations)
Credit cards will be accepted at the event.
What you can expect on Sunday September 28, 2014
10-11 a.m. Head out with a NatureBridge educator on a hike that suits your style:
- An easy family-friendly scenic hike around Rodeo Lagoon
- A moderate hike along the Coastal Trail
- A strenuous workout to the top of Hill 88.
11-2 p.m. Explore and enjoy
- NatureBridge's learning labs: touch a sea star in the Marine Lab and explore specimens and pelts in the Skins and Skulls lab
- Free Three Twins Ice Cream
- Complimentary beer tasting hosted by Headlands Brewing Co.
- Live musical entertainment, refreshments, interactive activities, and exhibits
Your participation helps NatureBridge make programs available for young people from underserved communities.