San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What you will learn:
- Natural Stone Identification
- Etching and Stain Removal from Floors
- How to Polish Your Stone Back to its Natural Look
- Systems and Programs for Maximum Effectiveness
- How to Stop Soil at the Door
- How to Avoid Costly Damage and Repair
Who will benefit:
- Property Managers
- Building Service Contractors
- Healthcare Facilities
- Anyone Concerned with Protecting and Extending the Life of their Natural Stone Flooring (Marble, Travertine, Granite) Assets
This one day class will teach the essentials of stone floor care. Including, but not limited to, a brief geology lesson explaining how to identify different types of stones, such as igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary stones and the proper maintenance of each.
During this hands-on class, you will learn to repair and remove stains from natural stone, Terrazo and Travertine. Learn how to bring back the natural beauty of counter tops by removing etching and stains, then polishing them back to the desired luster.
Please dress accordingly (jeans, sneakers, tennis shoes). Please no shorts or open toed shoes.
Benefits of Attending:
- Extending the Life of Your Natural Stone Assets
- Preventing Damages and Repairs
- Maximizing Your Production and Profitability
- Maintaining Optimal Appearance
- ACE Certification Upon Completion
About the Instructior:
Bob Murrell has worked in the natural stone industry for over 40 years and is well known for his expertise in the restoration and maintenance of natural stone, terrazzo, ceramic tile, and decorative concretes. He helped develop some of the main products and processes which revolutionized the industry. Bob started one of the largest and most successful training seminars in the industry with thousands of contractors having attended his school over a 25 year period. He has written technical articles for many industry publications and is currently the National Sales Manager for M3 Technologies based out of Cohasset, MA.
Below are comments from some of the class attendees:
“The information was very clearly presented; even to those of us who had NO experience” ACE Hard Floor Care, October 02, 2014, William Braaksman
“Very thorough and our instructor was personable. He really allowed me to enjoy the training and kept it interesting. Well done.” Hard Floor Care, May 21, 2014, Doug Abbott
“Everything explained was basic and understandable. He made me feel comfortable to ask any questions. It was a great experience, cost affordable and it felt great to be surrounded by staff that made me feel at home and gave me knowledge to go out and do or get more jobs with confidence from the class” ACE Natural Stone Care, February 12, 2014, Rodney Rhoden