Natural and Holistic Baby Expo
Saturday, September 20, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Long Beach, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
NAHBE brings together families and expecting parents with natural and holistic practitioners, products and information.
NAHBE is a fun and educational event!
Online Ticket Sales End 9-19 at 10pm.
Tickets May be purchased at the Door
*1 Free Raffle Ticket with every Online Ticket Purchase*
***Group Ticket Discount for Groups of 5 or More. $5 OFF Each Ticket
E-mail nahbexpo@gmail for Coupon Code***
- Milky Way Movie Screening with Panel Discussion
- Gift Bags filled with samples, coupons and information for 1st 500 attendees!
- Raffle Prizes! Free raffle Ticket with Advance Purchase Ticket!
- Free Massages for Mamas
- Comfortable Nursing Lounge and baby changing area with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Expert Speakers in the field of Natural Family Living
- Attachment Parent Bookstore with book signings by various authors
- Eco Kids Area with Music and Entertainment
- Cloth Diaper and Babywearing Workshops
- Natural and Holistic Vendors and Informational Booths
Dr. Harvey Karp. Join us as nationally renowned pediatrician and author of The Happiest Baby on the Block and The Happiest Toddler books, Dr. Karp shares his expertise on soothing infants and reducing toddler tantrums with patience. Books and DVD signing afterward!
Alicia Silverstone. Actress and Bestselling author, Alicia Silverstone will speak about her latest book, The Kind Mama: a guide empowering women to take charge of their fertility, pregnancy and first 6 months with baby. Book signing to follow!
The Milky Way. This is a documentary exposé about breastfeeding in the United States. We show how women can reclaim their birthright and restore the nursing mother archetype. More than a breastfeeding promotion film, this is a film by, for, and about women. It is about the knowledge that inherently resides in every woman, how to access that knowledge and how to trust what we already know.