San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Did you know that 70% of household water every month is used for landscaping?
Are you worried about maintaining your garden during drought conditions?
Are you interested in saving water and money?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, sign up for UNAREP's Native Gardening Workshop! With your $50 donation, you'll spend the day learning how to restore your yard with native California plants!
- We'll tour the Ulistac Natural Area. We've been hard at work restoring over 40 acres of land since 2000, and we have an amazing collection of over 80 different plant species to show you.
- We'll teach you our methods of planting and care so you can make sure your plants survive.
- We'll help you design your own garden so you can have:
+ A plant in bloom every month of the year!
+ A drought resistant garden!
+ Edible plants that you can eat!
+ Plants that attract butterflies, hummingbirds, and other wildlife.
- You'll be able to take home our thriving cuttings so you can begin creating your very own native garden.
- You'll also recieve a plant guide with information about over 50 plants you can put in your yard!
Space is limited to 30 people, so RSVP today!
When & Where
UNAREP is the Ulistac Natural Area Restoration and Education Project - we're dedicated to the rehabilitation and conservation of Santa Clara's last dedicated natural area. There are over 40 acres of land that have been carefully restored since 2000, by replacing invasive species with native grasses, shrubs, trees, and wildflowers. We also love to educate, so you can bring your own garden back to - which is why we're holding this workshop!