San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is an event hosted by N.O.B.L.E., which is the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives, the Central FL Chapter. We are welcoming all professional men and women who would like to party with us to come to this event. Performing will be the voice of CeCe Teneal. Food is included in the price. Alcohol will be sold at the bar. We ask that you bring an unwrapped toy to this event so we can donate as a gift to the less fortunate children of the Central Florida area. Please contact any of the below contacts with any questions:
When & Where
Central FL N.O.B.L.E. Chapter
NOBLE's Mission, Vision and Guiding Principles
To ensure equity in the administration of justice in the provision of public service to all communities, and to serve as the conscience of law enforcement by being committed to justice by action.
The goal of NOBLE is to be recognized as a highly competent, public service organization that is at the forefront of providing solutions to law enforcement issues and concerns, as well as to the ever-changing needs of our communities.
The objectives that are employed to implement the goal of the organization include:
- An emphasis on being a competent learning organization that
continuously learns from the collective knowledge of its members, and other sources of criminal justice research and data, while simultaneously working to rapidly convert this learning into action;
- Working to ensure long-term organizational stability by identifying and establishing mutually beneficial relationships with corporations andother funding sources;
- Recommending and executing policies, processes and procedures that recognize and pursue goals common to all segments of the community and law enforcement, with a focus on ensuring strict accountability and uncompromising integrity;
- Promoting and encouraging attitudes and characteristics that permit adaptability to the changing demands placed on law enforcement, and the development of professional and communication competencies that help view, comprehend and shape appropriate responses to an ever-changing
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of NOBLE through a clearly defined and shared sense of purpose and commitment among its members.
The NOBLE Purpose
To unify Black Law Enforcement Officers at executive and command levels;
To conduct research in relevant areas of law enforcement;
To establish linkages and liaisons with organizations of similar concern;
To evaluate and recommend legislation relating to the criminal justice process;
To establish effective means and strategies for dealing with racism in the field of criminal justice;
To develop communication techniques for sensitizing police executives, police officers, institutions and agencies in the criminal justice system to the problems of the black community;
To develop mechanisms that will facilitate the exchange of information among black police executives;
To articulate the concerns of Black Executives in law enforcement.
- Respect: Law enforcement must be respectful of the rights of all persons.
Uncompromising integrity: NOBLE will conduct its business according to ethical standards of law enforcement.
Courage of convictions:NOBLE will be proactive in addressing issues of controversial law-enforcement policies and practices.
Accountability: NOBLE promotes the principle of mutual accountability between the criminal justice system and the community.
Community: The community must be an integral part of the criminal justice system, with particular attention being given to criminal justice issues that affect the African American community.
Value Diversity: NOBLE promotes the value of diversity at all levels throughout the criminal justice system.
Mentoring: NOBLE members are committed to mentoring as a way of life.