National Nanny Training Day Atlanta 2013
Saturday, April 20, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:45 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Metro Atlanta Nannies is proud to partner with Southern Sitters & Nannies, The Hazel Agency, and Your Happy Nest to present National Nanny Training Day Atlanta 2013! Created by Lora Brawley of Nanny Biz Reviews, National Nanny Training Day allows nannies from across the country to attend local one day educational conferences that present "learn today, use tomorrow" childcare and professional development sessions.
We thank the owners and directors of The Clifton School at Clairmont for donating their space to us for this event!
The schedule for the day is as follows:
8:30 - Check in and Continental Breakfast of muffins, yogurt, fruit and assorted drinks
9:15 - Welcome
9:30 - Session 1 - Interviewing 101: Standing Apart from the Average Nanny, presented by Bayly Silverman and Kasie Bennett of Your Happy Nest
10:45 - Session 2 - Choose between
- Rules of Discipline: Q & A for Caregivers, presented by Kindred Howard
- Sleeping, Feeding, and Scheduling Techniques for Newborns, presented by Julie Trotter
12:00 - Lunch and Agency Networking
2:30 - Session 4 - - Choose between:
- Keeping Kids Safe - Safe Kids Cobb County, presented by Cynthia Appleby
- Exploring the Senses Through Play, presented by Dr. Cassie Brown
3:30 - Snack Break and Networking
4:00 - Session 5 - Supporting a Quality Literacy Environment in the Home, presented by Katy Basch
5:15 - Door Prizes and Closing Remarks
Please note the following information:
- There are only 30 tickets available for this event, and we anticipate that we will sell out.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you plan to attend and find that you cannot do so, you are welcome to attempt to find another local nanny to whom you can sell your ticket.
- If we sell out, we will have a wait list, and that is another way for you to sell a ticket that you cannot use.
- National Nanny Training Day Atlanta 2013 is a not-for-profit event. Any proceeds left after speaker fees, snacks and drinks, and other expenses will be donated to charity.
- Please note that the topics listed above are not set in stone. If any speaker has to cancel, please be assured that they will be replaced by another knowledgeable and professional person who will contribute greatly to our conference!
Each attendee will receive a gift bag from 4nannytaxes.com, and there will be door prizes as well - more details to come on those later!
Gold Level Sponsor Southern Sitters & Nannies
Helen Gregory, Owner
Silver Level Sponsor The Hazel Agency
Gaye Antonio, Owner
Bronze Level Sponsor Your Happy Nest
Bayly Silverman, Owner
Gift Bag and Door Prize Donors
Kathy Webb, Owner