National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter "4th Annual Crab Feast & Fish Fry"
Sunday, August 4, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for that one summer event that everyone will be talking about? Well, it’s here! The National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter presents its 4th Annual Crab Feast & Fish Fry. We’re coming out of the heat, but still bringing the heat!
We want to know who has the best Spades & Bid Whist team!
Can you spell B O S T O N?
Anyone yelling Dominos?
It’s time to relax and have a good time. Come join us at the East County Community Center in Silver Spring, MD for great food, music, and games on August 4, 2013.
Door Prizes ~ 50/50 Raffle ~ Live DJ ~ Vendors
*Sides will be catered by Chef Moses Jackson of Jess Nawlins Catering & The Jumbalaya Room.
All You Can Eat Steamed Crabs
Corn on the Cob
Macaroni & Cheese
Kid’s Menu (ages 10 & under)
Cookies & Brownies
When & Where
National Black MBA Association, Inc. - Washington DC Chapter
The National Black MBA Association, Inc., Washington, D.C. Chapter (NBMBAA-DC), which consists of approximately 620 African-American professionals, is the second largest and one of the most active chapters in the Association.
Throughout the year, the Chapter strives to provide a broad range of activities to meet the diverse needs of its membership and the greater Washington community. Events include:
- Scholarship and Awards Gala
- Pre-Conference Career Expo
- Wealth Building Series
- Entrepreneur Expo
- Corporate Spotlight Newtorking Series
- Monthly General Body Membership Meeting
- Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Program
- Leaders of Tomorrow Mentoring Program
The Chapter has received the following recognition for its work in supporting the mission and vision of the organization:
- 2012 and 2014 NBMBAA Chapter of the Year
- 2014 NBMBAA Education Channel Award
- 2014 Entrepreneur Channel Award
- 2012-13 NBMBAA Lifestyle Channel Award
- 2011-12 NBMBAA Career Network Channel Award
- 2006 NBMBAAA Chapter of the Year