Are women really mislabeled? The financial decision-making roles of women, whether caretakers, breadwinners, or both and the unique set of financial challenges they face have increased. Women are born with qualities which give them a unique edge in money matters, negotiations, and decision-making. However, these questions still remain:
· Is it really true women are more risk averse than men?
· Are women better at financial planning than men?
· Why your mind is not hardwired for financial-decision making? (This goes for men as well)
· Do women avoid negotiation?
· How you may be holding yourself back for achieving your financial and personal goals without knowing it.
This particular event will focus on how women actually possess more built-in advantages than design flaws. Let’s delve into the hidden psychological influences behind our financial decision-making to bust some of these myths.
Join us on Friday, February 22nd from 11:30am to 1:00pm.
About Ornella Grosz
CFEd®, Certified Financial Educator with over 8 years financial professional experience. Leverages expertise to develop financial wellness workshops, speak at colleges and organizations, author, and conference facilitator.
What finance expert Ornella Grosz CFEd® has to say about personal money management often raises eyebrows…but also leads to smiles of sweet relief. When you control your money, you own your life, and Ornella decided that she would be the one behind the wheel, and she’d have fun with it too.
Since then her goals have expanded to finding innovative ways of bringing financial empowerment to women and beyond. Through speaking engagements, her blog, and in other media appearances such as Forbes, Fox, CBS and U.S. News & World Report, Ornella delivers a fresh take on the fundamentals so that they seem like killer guidelines rather than a buzzkill.
Her book, Moneylicious: A Financial Clue for Generation Y, is required reading for a finance class at California State University of Northridge, and fans declare that “if you need a no-nonsense, sensible advocate with relatable stories and a wonderful smile, choose Ornella.”
· Creator and host of the Women's Financial Empowerment Conference. Keynote Speaker: Judge Hatchett
· FINRA – Series 7, 63,65
· Member of the NFEC Curriculum Advisory Board
· NFECs’ Personal Finance Speakers Association
· Member of the Financial Therapy Association
· Featured financial expert for media outlets (i.e. U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, Credit Sesame, The Street, Mainstreet, and 11 Alive)
· Received testimonials and endorsements for professional expertise as author of my book-Moneylicious: A Financial Clue for Generation Y - recommended as a required reading for finance class at California State University of Northridge.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.