San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn By Doing. One day of exercise technique and program design through the use of Kettlebells. Great hands-on experience for both those new to the field and veteran Certified Personal Trainers.
- Identify the Levels and Phases of the OPT™ Model
- Explain the benefits and importance of an Integrated Training approach
- Implement Stabilization Training through the use of Kettlebell Techniques
- Implement Strength Training through the use of Kettlebell Techniques
- Implement Power Training through the use of Kettlebell Techniques
- Design a program based on goals, needs, and wants using Kettlebells and the OPT™ Model
Call 1.877.654.0065 to register or go to: www.nasm.org/workshops
Workshop Cost: $199.00
When & Where
National Academy of Sports Medicine
Since 1987, the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) has been a global leader in providing evidence-based certifications and advanced credentials to health and fitness professionals. It is part of Ascend Learning, a leader in providing technology-based educational, assessment, testing and certification solutions for healthcare and other vocational fields.
In addition to its evidence-based NCCA-accredited Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certification, NASM also offers a progressive career track with access to advanced specializations in Sports Performance (PES) and Injury Prevention (CES), Continuing Education courses, and accredited Bachelor and Master Degree programs.
The NASM educational continuum is designed to help today’s health and fitness professionals enhance their careers while empowering their clients to live healthier lives.
To provide health and fitness professionals with the best evidence-based education and systems
Everything we do is focused on Excellence, Innovation and Results
Premier education for health and fitness professionals that delivers proven results