Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Powered by Innovative Fitness Solutions, this one day of exercise technique and program design through the use of bodyweight and sandbags. Great hands-on experience for both those new to the field and veteran Certified Personal Trainers.
- Identify the Levels and Phases of the OPT™ Model
- Identify the three factors in Dynamic Variable Resistance Training and how they relate to the OPT™ Model
- Understand the foundational DVRT Movements and be able to proficiently demonstrate them
- Understand how to appropriately progress/regress DVRT Movements based on individuals movement skills
- Design a program based on goals, needs, and wants using DVRT Principles and the OPT™ Model.
Call 1.877.654.0065 to register or go to: www.nasm.org/workshops
Workshop Cost: $199.00