San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Naropa University invites you to join us for a Golf Tournament, Sunday, October 12, 2014, in celebration of our 40th Anniversary and in support of a contemplative approach to higher education!
Where: Indian Peaks Golf Course, 2300 Indian Peaks Trail, Lafayette, CO 80026
When: Sunday, October 12, 2014; Breakfast 8:00 a.m.; Tee time 9:00 a.m.
Cost: Individual Entry $125; Team of Four Entry $440.
Entry fee includes 18 holes of golf, shared cart, range balls, breakfast, lunch, prizes and more!
We welcome public participants as well as members of the Naropa community to join us on the green, benefiting the Naropa University Scholarship Fund.
Sponsorship opportunities available, please contact Andrea Auguiste, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-546-3594.
Find out more about Naropa University's 40th Anniversary.
- Full refunds are available up to Friday, October 3rd, 4 p.m. MST. After that date/time, refunds are not available.
- Indian Peaks Golf Course management will determine if the course is unplayable in the event of inclement weather. If tournament has not begun play, tournament may be re-scheduled to an available date, or cancelled with a full refund, at the discretion of the Tournament Chairperson. Once tournament has begun play, rain check policy is in effect and players may receive individual rain checks based on the number of holes completed.
- Indian Peaks Golf Course enforces a “Pace of Play” policy. Expected time of play is 4 hours, 28 minutes. We reserve the right to have groups that have fallen behind to move forward on the course to where their position should be, or to discontinue play if time schedule is exceeded.
- All players must have a set of clubs and a bag. A limited number of rental sets are available. Please advise us in advance of any rental sets needed.
- Proper attire is required. Men are requested to wear golf shirts with collars and sleeves, and golf slacks or medium-length shorts. Women’s shorts or golf skirts should be at least medium-length. Tank tops, offensive t-shirts, halters, and short shorts are not appropriate. Indian Peaks is a spikeless course. No steel spikes are permitted.
- The individual player and/or tournament are responsible for any damage they may cause to golf course property or personal property of another while on the property of Indian Peaks Golf Course. This includes, but is not limited to, damage they may cause while operating a golf cart, or damage caused by a golf ball or other equipment.
When & Where
Naropa University 40th Anniversary
For questions, please contact email@example.com, or call 303-245-4871.