TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FOR $55 at 9pm at Napa Community College.
Parents describe it as “a special night
just for the kids”, the community believes it’s “a sober and safe
alternative”, but graduating seniors in Napa County describe it best:
“the most awesome party I’ve ever been to!” Napa County’s
Grad Nite is a safe, sober and spectacular celebration party for graduating
high school seniors. Grad Nite is hosted and administered by Project
Graduation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to provide alcohol and
drug free celebration for our youth as they mark an important life milestone.
Now in it’s 23rd year, Grad Nite sends an important message to youth in our community. Recipients of a community-wide effort, graduating high school seniors receive a glimpse of philanthropy and volunteerism. The non-alcohol related special event allows youth to see adults modeling positive behavior and extending their time and effort to support the community.
There are only a few rules we ask you to observe. These rules were developed by High School Senior advisers and Project Graduation.
- The gates open at 9 pm.
- Grad Nite is for the members of the Senior class only.
- All purses, backpacks, etc. must be checked in at the coat check room before you enter the party. They will be guarded all night. During the party, you may return to them as often as you wish to retrieve personal belongings.
- Seniors wishing to leave before 5:00 AM may do so only after telephone confirmation between grad night staff and the parent or guardian.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated outdoor areas.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs are permitted.
- Mature behavior is expected.
- The cash prize drawing will be held at 4:30AM. The drawing includes Large, valuable, cash prizes!!! You must be present to win.
Once inside the gates everything is free!
- Mechanical Bull
- D.J. with Nightclub lighting
- “Pin-ups Hair Salon” Styles
- Interactive Games
- Video Room
- Pool Tables
- Arcade Games
- Make your own Music Video
- Casino gaming area
FOOD - ALL YOU CAN EAT/DRINK
- Jamba Juice
- Local Restaurant Donations
- And MORE