The 2012 NAILTA 5th Annual Conference will bring you networking and education like you've never seen before. Join us to become better informed on the latest developments in the title insurance and mortgage industry, earn CE/CLE credits and collaborate with colleagues and other industry experts.
Click here for Conference Agenda and further details!
Scheduled speakers to include:
- Dr. Ted Jones, Phd., VP and Chief Economist for Stewart Title Guaranty Company, Houston, Texas;
- David Friend, Counsel in the Office of Regulations, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Washington, DC;
- Stephen A. Hester, Jr., Served as Director of Title Insurance, 1987-1990 Texas Department of Insurance.
- Dick Reass, President, Rynoh Live, Virginia Beach, Virginia;
- Lawrence Bell, Esq., VP and Underwriting Counsel for Stewart Title Guaranty Company, Parsippany, New Jersey;
- Richard Gordon, Esq., Partner, Gordon and Wolf, Chtd., Towson, Maryland. And more…
Continuing education credits will include:
- Up to 3.0 hours of CE/CLE with 6.0 hours of CE/CLE offered in the following states: IN, OH, PA, MD, NJ, VA, LA, DE and NY. All credits pending approval.
- A panel discussion with independent title agents from around the United States
- A panel discussion featuring enforcement personnel from state departments of insurance.
- A regional title insurance underwriter panel discussion.
- Sessions covering escrow account fraud prevention tips
- What’s next after Edwards v. First American, and much more.
Special events to include:
- Opening reception on Sunday, September 30, 2012 at the Pisces Rooftop, 15th floor (overlooking Baltimore Harbor) from 7p until 10p.
- Planned events to the Baltimore Aquarium, Fort McHenry, the Inner Harbor, and more.
When & Where
The National Association of Independent Land Title Agents (NAILTA) is a non-profit trade association that represents the interests of independent title insurance agents and independent real estate settlement professionals from across the United States. It was created by independent real estate settlement professionals to further the agenda of small business owners from within the title insurance, abstracting, surveying, and real estate community who lack representation at local, state and national levels. As an independent agent and settlement service professional, your voice is important and we want to hear from you! Join NAILTA today – it’s quick and easy!