San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This 5-month course is designed to help you become a digital superstar!
Learn the in's and out's of the My Digital Studio program while working on a monthly project -- from recipe books to calendars.
Here's how the Course will work:
- each month, we'll make a specific project, such as a Recipe Book or Calendar using one of the current My Digital Studio downloads (you'll be given this information in advance.)
- at each 90-minute class, we'll go step-by-step on how to create each project. We will build on your "MDS Knowledge" at each class.
- There may be homework involved for the following month's class.
To Attend The Course, You Will Need:
- a laptop with wireless capability. A wireless mouse is also highly recommended (unless you are very proficient with your laptop touchpad.)
- MDS2 installed prior to attending the first class. You can download MDS2 for a 30-day free trial prior to class -- I'll send you all the information after you sign up for the course.
- in fairness to your fellow class members, you must have a strong working knowledge of how to use your laptop. I won't have time to show you basic things such as logging into your laptop, accessing the internet, etc. This will be a fast-paced course; please consider booking a one-on-one class with me if you need basic computer assistance.
Cost: Free to attend, but you will be required to purchase specific MDS downloads each month.
Demonstrators -- this course is for customers only.
I will have a separate class just for you!
Barb Brimhall, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
I teach a variety of stamp classes at my Stamping Studio, in Vancouver, Washington. All of my classes are designed to be fun, fast and non-stressful. I hope you'll join us at a class soon!
Prefer to see classes in a "monthly" format? Click here