MWBE & DBE Resource Workshop featuring How To Do Business with Indiana & Purdue Universities
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Fort Wayne, IN
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This workshop will provide the attendee with information on the State of Indiana Minority (MBE) and Women (WBE) owned business certification with the Indiana Department of Administration (IDOA) and the Disadvantaged Business (DBE) certification process with the Indiana Department of Administration (INDOT) as well as presentations on how to do business with Indiana University and Purdue University.
NOTE: Please print you ticket with barcode and bring with you to enter the workshops.
When & Where
Indiana Department of Administration Division of Supplier Diversity
The Indiana Division of Supplier Diversity assists minority-owned and woman-owned businesses by:
- Creating a fair, competitive and equitable business environment,
- Providing networking opportunities to clients,
- Working to increase utilization, and,
- Monitoring and enforcing program compliance.
The division fulfills its mission by providing knowledge, guidance, and service to clients while protecting the integrity of the program. The commitment pledges high quality customer service that is both efficient and professional, and that demonstrates respect for both clients and colleagues.
Our Business Strategy is driven by our focus on the below key objectives:
- Adding Value to Indiana’s Economy
- Establishing Strategic Partnerships
- Positioning Minority and Women Owned Businesses for Growth