San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Boston and New England has an amazing array of music-related start-ups...we want to help them grow!
Music 2.0 is a demo night, where a variety of music-related tech companies get the chance to present to a room filled with musicians, marketers, managers, entrepreneurs, investors, developers, media, and technologists.
The idea behind the event is to help spread the word about these great companies, get more people talking, tweeting, and sharing information about them, and, ultimately, get more people to use them!
• Brian Bahia, CEO, ArtistBomb
• Bill Marx, Editor in Chief, The Arts Fuse
• Shawn Radley, Fantexter
• Daniel Adler-Golden, Grouptones
• Eric Spicuzza, Director, Illumina Live
• Alexandra Dorsk, Founder, Musikata Musical Training Dojo
• Dave Kusek, CEO + Founder, New Artist Model
• Dan Swain, Founder, Obfessed
• John Jeffery, Place to Play Music
• Jayce Varden, President, Pledge Music
• Chris Cave, COO + Co-founder and Aidan Rush, Senior Account Manager, Business Development, Presskit.to
• George Howard, VP Artist Marketing and Social Media, Rednote
• Kevin Hoskins, Rock Shop Boston
• Spike Wilner + Nate Aune, Smalls Live
• Eva Papp, Spinitron
• Trish Fontanilla, Vsnap
Want to present? Email charlie (at) layersmarketing dot com.
When & Where
Charles McEnerney is a Principal at Layers Marketing ( http://layersmarketing.com ), a full-service agency handling traditional, web, and mobile marketing based in Boston, Massachusetts. Charlie has worked in marketing roles at media and entertainment companies for more than 24 years, including at ArtsBoston, Fast Company magazine, HBO, MovieMaker magazine, the Seattle International Film Festival, WGBH Boston, and in film, audio, and music production. Current and recent Layers Marketing clients include Appsembler, The Arts Fuse, Boston University's College of Fine Arts, The Eliot School of Fine & Applied Arts, Future of Music Coalition, Jamaica Plain Music Festival, and the Over My Shoulder Foundation. Charlie teaches the “Marketing & The Internet” course at Emerson College as well as workshops and seminars about marketing and social media. Since 2002, he has been the Host + Producer of Well-Rounded Radio ( http://wellroundedradio.net ), a music interview audio podcast series.