Mundaka Teams Up With Creekside Farms for a Farm To Table Lunch
Saturday, October 5, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (PDT)
San Carlos, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Save the Date:
- Saturday, October 5, 2013
- 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Meet Creekside Farms' Owners and Farmers Larry and Carol Umbarger.
- Learn about farm fresh herbs and how they entice the palate! Creekside Farms and Chef Miller will play with Rosemary, Sage, Marjoram and Dill throughout the meal!
- Menu to include:
o Roasted beet salad, Creekside Farms dill, crème cream and Charlie’s Pecorino
o Corn and Creekside Farms Marjoram custard, bay scallop ceviche and wild arugula
o Chorizo meatballs, manila clams, Creekside Farm Sage Cream and crispy shallots
o Creekside Farms Rosemary and Saffron Flan
- Meet the farmers and Chef Miller.
- Enjoy a 3-course family style meal with herbs as the star! Each course will be paired with one of Creekside Farms herbs.
- Dine with the farmers.
- Sip Monterey County Wines.
- Creekside Farms will feature “foodie wreaths” for all attendees. All attendees will receive 20% off on items from Creekside Farms purchased that day! Creekside Farms has a great array of popular Herb Wreaths, perfect for any kitchen or pantry area. Their herbs are grown naturally without herbicides or pesticides and harvested by hand at their peak. Check out their large array of culinary herb wreaths such as their Lavender Herb Wreath and Kitchen Herb Wreath. Over the past 20 years, the Creekside Farms wreaths have been featured in many major catalogs, including Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn and Harry and David. They now have their own retail website where they feature their high-quality beautiful wreaths. Check them out at http://www.creeksidefarms.com/herb-wreaths.
- Cost is $35 inclusive per person.
- Reservations required for attendance.
- Space limited to 30 attendees.