MSPWorld Spring Conference - Orlando, FL
Immerse Yourself in the World of Managed Services and Cloud...
MSPWorld, the premier cloud and managed services event, returns to the Orlando World Center Marriott! The feedback from attendees and sponsors alike confirms that you LOVE the new format started in 2013. We re-engineered the entire event, going back to what we know best...hosting great high level networking events for managed service providers.
MSPWorld Changes and Highlights
- The expo hall is completely integrated into the networking lounge making it much easier for MSPs and exhibitors to meet.
- 2 full days of sessions and networking
- MSPWorld networking dinner
- MSPWorld cocktail reception
- Awards Ceremony
- Interactive and workgroup style sessions
- Completely immerse yourself in all things MSP and Cloud
- Event Mobile App allows you to set personal appointments on-site and keeps you connected to fellow attendees following the event
- $5K Giveaway! One lucky MSP Service Provider attendee will be the recipient of our $5,000 cash giveaway. Must be present to win.
Topics will include managed services sales, marketing, operations management, finance and growth strategies, NOC management, help desk, cloud computing trends, IaaS, hosting and data center trends, BYOD, security, legal and much, much more.....
Schedule of Events:
Wednesday, March 26 - 1:00 pm - Golf Outing/Tournament followed by a 5:30 p.m. Meet & Greet Reception (open to golfers and any early arrivals)
Thursday, March 27 - 8 am - 5:00 pm followed by Sponsor Networking Reception and MSPWorld MSP Executive Dinner
Friday, March 28 - 9am - 3:30 pm
Reserve your room at the Orlando World Center Marriott by calling 1 (888) 789-3090 and mentioning "MSPAlliance" to obtain the special group rate of $199 plus tax. Or book online at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/MSPAlliance2014 . Rooms must be reserved no later than Tuesday, March 4. Room rate is available for conference attendees three days prior to and three days after the event based upon availability. Please note: We suggest you reserve your room as soon as possible. Group block may sell out prior to this date!
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact Kevin Lake at 530-891-1340 x1004 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY: 50% Refund available through February 28, No refunds after March 1.
When & Where
Since 2000, the MSPAlliance has been the only unified voice for the Managed Services Industry, and the only organization that promotes the highest level of professionalism, reliability and integrity. As the world's largest Professional Association and Certifying Body for the Managed Services Industry, the MSPAlliance was created to meet the needs of the Managed Services Professional and to educate the end-user community on the benefits of using a Managed Service Provider.