MSPWorld Fall Conference 2013
Monday, October 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 3:30 PM (PDT)
San Jose, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MSPWorld Fall Conference - San Jose, CA
Immerse Yourself in the World of Managed Services and Cloud...
MSPWorld, the premier cloud and managed services event, comes back to the West Coast this fall! This is NOT your typical MSPWorld, however. We have re-engineered the entire event, going back to what we know best...hosting great high level networking events for managed service providers.
MSPWorld Changes and Highlights
- The expo hall will now be completely integrated into the networking lounge making it much easier for MSPs and exhibitors to meet.
- 2 full days of sessions and networking
- MSPWorld networking dinner
- MSPWorld cocktail reception
- Awards Ceremony
- Interactive and workgroup style sessions
- Completely immerse yourself in all things MSP and Cloud
- Event Mobile App allows you to set personal appointments on-site and keeps you connected to fellow attendees following the event
- $5K Giveaway! One lucky MSP Service Provider attendee will be the recipient of our $5,000 cash giveaway. Must be present to win. Cash giveaway is sponsored by ARROW
Topics will include managed services sales, marketing, operations management, finance and growth strategies, NOC management, help desk, cloud computing trends, IaaS, hosting and data center trends, BYOD, security, legal and much, much more.....
Schedule of Events:
Sunday, October 6 - 5:30 pm - 7 pm Welcome Reception - Tanq Bar - Marriott
Monday, October 7 - 9 am - 5:00 pm followed by Sponsor Networking Reception and MSPWorld MSP Executive Dinner at Il Fornaio
Tuesday, October 8- 9am - 3:30 pm
Reserve your room at the San Jose Marriott ONLINE or by calling 1 (877) 901-6632 and mention MSPWorld to obtain the special group rate of $189 plus tax. Rooms must be reserved no later than Monday, September 16. Room rate is available for conference attendees three days prior to and three days after the event based upon availability. Please note: We suggest you reserve your room as soon as possible. Group block may sell out prior to this date!
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact Kevin Lake at 530-891-1340 x1004 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
REFUND POLICY: No refunds after October 2, 2013.
When & Where
Since 2000, the MSPAlliance has been the only unified voice for the Managed Services Industry, and the only organization that promotes the highest level of professionalism, reliability and integrity. As the world's largest Professional Association and Certifying Body for the Managed Services Industry, the MSPAlliance was created to meet the needs of the Managed Services Professional and to educate the end-user community on the benefits of using a Managed Service Provider.