Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Are you building, managing, or owning a website or a web app where users need to sign-in?
Join us to learn more about Persona, a simple "sign-in with email" for the Web, developed by Mozilla. The flow of the event will be as follows:
Persona Engineers Zach Carter and Sean McArthur will be providing an overview of Persona followed by a Q&A session where you can ask any question you have for us. After Q&A, we'll be available for mingling and additional questions. We'll kick off the talk at 6:30pm.
There will be drinks and snacks at the event. :) We'll also be raffling off t-shirts during the event.
- Interested and want to join? Great! Just RSVP to this invite.
- Interested and want to join, but Mountain View is too far? Email us where you want to see this event happening.
- Interested but don't know if this event is for you, check out the Q&A below.
1) Who is the event for?
For developers, website owners/managers, publishers and bloggers, startup teams with products that require a log-in solution. For anyone who would like to learn more about the log-in solution that Mozilla has developed.
2) What does Persona do?
- Eliminates the need to store passwords
- Offers high level of convenience for your users, especially for millions of Gmail and Yahoo users.
- Provides improved privacy compared to other solutions
Persona is a cross-browser login system for the Web that's easy to use and easy to deploy. It works on all major browsers, and you can get started today. Persona eliminates the need for site-specific passwords. It allows users to sign into sites with any email address, but is especially convenient for Gmail and Yahoo addresses where no new password is required. You can also use Persona with as many email addresses as you want. This lets users keep their various online personalities (school, work, home, etc.) separate.
For more information click here.
To try Persona, visit Mozilla's Webmakers website, and click sign up.