First Class Free!
$8.00 per class (pay at the door)
Moving On Arerobics, offers culturally and physically sensitive dance exercise programs and discussion about the importance of exercising in healthy lifestyles. This class is a nationally recognized dance-based exercise program tailored for people with cancer, from diagnosis through treatment and onward.
This aerobic and expressive exercise program:
- Promotes increased range of motion, lymphatic drainage, aerobic capacity, strength-training, flexibility and coordination
- Enhances body image and overall body-minded wellness
- Addresses fatigue, muscular weakness, weight gain and joint or bone pain
- Provides realistic tools to deal with stress
- Awakens and enlivens bodies and souls
- Designed to teach and empower, so you can use techniques at home
- Helps to alleviate symptoms of chemo brain
For more details, call 925-677-5041 x272
*Please bring your own Yoga Mat and Towels.
Diablo Valley Oncology/Hematology
We provide comprehensive and cutting edge cancer and blood disorder care. Our ‘Center of Excellence’ brings together medical oncology, hematology, infusion services, radiation therapy, clinical trials, diagnostic imaging, physical therapy and supportive care services, all in one location for greater patient convenience. We strive to offer the best in clinical medicine with outstanding staff and services that meet the individual needs of each patient.