Movie Night and Complimentary Cocktail Reception to Benefit Heal the Bay
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
**TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED**
A Special Movie Night to Benefit Clean Rivers, Beaches and Oceans
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 29
Cocktails and reception 6:00 pm
Film screenings 8:00 pm
Join hundreds of ocean lovers and movie fans for a summer beach party at Sundance Cinema’s new state-of-the-art multiplex in West Hollywood. Enjoy complimentary beer, wine, hors d’oeuvres, movie snacks and all the popcorn you can eat before selecting from one of five first-run independent films to attend. Get an early look at L.A.’s latest film hot spot before it opens to the public. All of the premiere proceeds go directly to support Heal the Bay programs that protect our local shoreline.
· Choose from five just released feature-length films (first come, first serve)
· LA premiere of Watershed followed by a panel discussion featuring Jamie Redford, Alexandra Cousteau, Jimmy Lizama, Kirsten James and moderated by Sharon Lawrence
· Free popcorn & soda and 90 minute parking
· Complimentary beer, wine and hors d’oeuvres at the reception
· Early “sneak peek” at L.A.’s newest upscale cinema
· Reusable gift bag filled with goodies
· 100% of ticket sales to benefit Heal the Bay
For more information, please contact Kristin Bray at 310.451.1500 x546 or by email.
* You must be 21+ or over to attend. A valid ID will be required for admission.
When & Where
Heal the Bay
Heal the Bay is a nonprofit environmental organization making Southern California coastal waters and watersheds, including Santa Monica Bay, safe, healthy and clean. We use science, education, community action and advocacy to pursue our mission.