Have you thought about getting into Mountain Biking but didn’t know where to start or want to brush up on your skills? Come join KIW and REI and you don’t need experience or equipment to participate. The REI Outdoor School will provide professional instruction and mountain bikes. And most importantly, REI’s professional instructors are committed to sharing their knowledge and ensuring a safe, enjoyable experience for every participant. All activities will take place at Fort Yargo State Park.
· Participates must be age 21 or older
· Includes: Professional mountain biking instruction (2.5 hour session), mountain bike, camping gear, dinner, light breakfast and fun.
· Not included $5 State Park parking fee and Saturday lunch
· No refunds after May 15 (minus $20 and fee)
· Event questions contact James.e.King.email@example.com or 404-236-9242
Tents provided by West Atlanta Watershed Alliance and Edge of Night Camping Club
When & Where
Keeping It Wild
Keeping it Wild was created in 2005 by several Atlanta citizen-advocates who perceived the need to bring together members of diverse conservation communities in order to promote better stewardship for the natural lands in our area. We promote the enjoyment of the outdoors by overcoming barriers and providing opportunities for people from diverse backgrounds, interests and experience levels to explore our natural environment in new and exciting ways. We connect diverse individuals and families to the land and each other by encouraging hands-on experiences through hikes, outings, educational opportunities and community-building partnerships.