Show Date: Saturday, October 13, 2012 (Rain Date: October 20)
Show Opens at 8:00 AM
Judging Ends at 11:00 AM
Awards Ceremony starts at 2:00 PM
The 6th Annual MOTORMET Car and Bike Show Offers:
* Multiple Judged Car and Bike Classes
* Beautiful Trophies Awarded to All Winners
* $200 Car Club Attendance Award
* Live Broadcast on "The MET" FM Radio Band
* Radio Broadcast on KSEV AM 700 Featuring Skeeter "The Car Doctor"
* Door Prizes and Great Goodie Bags
* Food & Entertainment
Parking lot behind TheMET Church
13000 Jones Rd
Houston, Texas 77070
Show Director: Randy Arnold
$25.00 per Car or Bike
The first 100 Online Pre-Registration Entries Receive A Free Tee Shirt And Goodie Bag!
When & Where
MotorMet Car & Bike Show
The MotorMet Car and Bike Show provides a family friendly event to offer regional car and motorcycle enthusists and clubs alike to show off their vehicles.