This one day highly participative workshop is designed to introduce knowledge and skills for clinical staff in Motivational Interviewing.
- Review the theoretical basis for Motivational Interviewing
- Practice Motivational Interviewing micro skills
- Identify the importance of ambivalence in the change process and practice skills for resolution of ambivalence
- Identify skills to address client importance and confidence in the change process
- Formulate a process to address client values in the change process
- Review a model of behavior change planning
Registration is free! Please see flyer for contact hours information. Lunch will be on your own. To ensure our patients and visitors have adequate parking, please park in the employee parking area. This parking lot is located on the east side of the Lakeside Hospital campus, just west of 168th Street.
For additional information, please go to www.alegentcreighton.com click on Class & Events in the upper right-hand corner of the page, then click Continuing Education on the left.
You may also call or email: