San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mother's Day Brunch
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Seatings: 10:00-11:30 AM, Noon-1:30 PM
Adults: $47 ~Children 3-10: $19.50~Children 0-2: Complimentary
Inclusive of tax and gratuity
We are delighted to serve an incredible, mouthwatering menu featuring everyone's brunch favorites. In addition to traditional breakfast items, you will also enjoy:
- Design-your-own fresh Omelettes
- Carved to Order: Roast Tenderloin of Beef Served with condiments and Bone-In Glazed ham Served with Bourbon Glaze
- Assorted Breakfast Crepes
- Breakfast Breads, Rolls and Croissants
- Freshly Baked Muffins
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Lox with Chives
- Assorted Miniature French Pastries
- Breakfast Potato Wedges
- Farmers Market Fresh Fruit Platter
- Spring Salad Display
- Chef's selection of Seasonal Vegetables
- Assorted Chilled Fruit Juices, Milk, Freshly Brewed Coffee and Assorted Hot Teas
And much more !!!
Tables accommodate 10 to 12 guests, and each seating time will have fewer than 200 guest, this will allow families to enjoy a leisure and comfortable brunch. Parties of 8 or fewer may share a table with other guests.
Limited private group seatings is available for parties of 10 or more. To make reservations for a private group seating please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Additional fees apply.
Tickets to this event are nonrefundable. Due to the popularity of these events, we encourage you to buy tickets in advance. A confirmation will arrive via e-mail once your order is received. Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited.