Friday, September 18, 2009 from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM (CDT)
True tales... ripped from the pages of real life! Mortified stars everyday adults sharing their most embarrassing and real childhood letters, lyrics, journals, home movies and artwork... in front of total strangers. Part comedy, part theater, part therapy.
Hailed by This American Life, NBC's Today Show, Esquire, Entertainment Weekly, Bust, Radar, Chicago Tribune, Boston Globe, LA Weekly, Current TV, E!, All Things Considered, & Talk of the Nation. Mortified produces comedic retro content for the stage (with shows from DC to LA to Sweden), the page and the web. Never the same show twice.
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES:
- COST: $12 advance; $15 at door (all tickets are for General Admission)
- SEATING: All seating is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Tickets only ensure admission. Arrive 30 min. prior to showtime help ensure seats.
- AGES: 18+
- FOOD & DRINK: Full bar
- LOCATION: The theater is next door to Spiderhouse Cafe.
- DOOR TIMES: House doors open 45 min. prior to an event (usually about 7:15pm).
- CANCELLATIONS: All tickets are non-refundable as per the policy of the ticketing vendor.
- NO-SHOWS: Tickets are held for until showtime. After that time, space is released to wait listed patrons.
See you at the show!
If advance ticketing is sold-out, there are almost always tickets available at the door. A wait list forms prior to show, as we do our best to get people in. Please note: Tickets bought at the door for a sold-out show are generally for standing room only.
Love the live show? Share the shame at home, too. Check out our books. In stores everywhere. Our debut anthology, Mortified: Real Words, Real People, Real Pathetic, has been hailed by NBC's Today Show, DailyCandy, E! and Esquire. Our second anthology, the romance-themed Mortified: Love Is a Battlefield , continues the Mortified tradition, delivering a heartbreaking Valentine to our collective past.