Morning Scoop: The Future of K-12 Education in Arizona
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM (MST)
Phoenix, United States
Join us for an informal panel discussion with leaders in education at the Capitol to discuss how budget cuts will impact Arizona school districts' ability to deliver a quality education.
• Chuck Essigs, Director of Governmental Relations, Arizona Association of School Business Officials (AASBO)
• Rep. Doris Goodale, R-District 3, Chairman, House Education Committee
• John Huppenthal, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Arizona Department of Education
• Sen. David Schapira, D-District 17, Minority Leader
• Eileen B. Sigmund, Esq., President/CEO, Arizona Charter Schools Association
Jim Small, Editor, Yellow Sheet Report, will moderate.
Reservations are required. Complimentary continental breakfast provided. Seating limited to 100.
For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 889-7137.
Presenting Sponsor: TCPN, The Cooperative Purchasing Network
Supporting Sponsors: Coalition for Education Excellence, Urban Energy