Moodle-Palooza! Moodle Turnitin Originality/Grading PM Session JH043
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 from 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
Moodle Turnitin Originality/Grading Prerequisite: Intro to Moodle
2:30pm-3:15pm - Instruction
3:15pm-4:00pm - Working Session
This session will introduce Turnitin. The Moodle Turnitin Assignment module allows for plagiarism detection as well as paperless online grading.
- The originality check ensures original work by checking submitted papers against 20+ billion web pages, 220+ million students papers and leading library databases and publications.
- Grademark saves time and improves feedback through online grading where standard and customized marks appear direclty on the student's paper.
After this session participants will be able to:
- Create a Turnitin assignment
- Customize the settings involved with creating the assignment
- Grade a Turnitin assignment using Grademark
*Open Consulting will be running from 8:30am-11:30p and 1:30pm-4:30pm in JH048
(Please note: This isn't meant to be a crash course in developing understanding for Moodle; it is intended to build on previous experience and working knowledge of Moodle. This session is ideally suited for those who have at least completed Intro to Moodle).
If you have any questions, please contact Chasadee Minton, Academic Technology Services Coordinator at email@example.com.