Moodle-Palooza! Moodle Gradebook AM Session JH041
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
Moodle Gradebook Prerequisite: Intro to Moodle
2:30pm-3:15pm - Instruction
3:15pm - 4:00pm - Working Session
The Moodle Gradebook has many features that allows instructors to track student performance efficiently. In this session participants will learn how to set up a new gradebook according to individual methods of grading.
After this session participants will be able to:
- Set up the letter grade scale in the gradebook
- Choose the correct aggregation (calculation) method
- Create gradebook items and categories
- Enter grades and feedback for students
- View a student's user report
- Curve grades
- Offer extra credit
- View basic statistics on gradebook items
- Import and export grades in Moodle gradebook
*Open Consulting will be running from 8:30am-11:30p and 1:30pm-4:30pm in JH048
(Please note: This isn't meant to be a crash course in developing understanding for Moodle; it is intended to build on previous experience and working knowledge of Moodle. This session is ideally suited for those who have at least completed Intro to Moodle).
If you have any questions, please contact Chasadee Minton, Academic Technology Services Coordinator at email@example.com.