What is your relationship with your surroundings? Are you benefiting from what your surroundings can offer? How does your environment affect how you show up in the world? What is your space saying about you?
Caroline often asks these questions because the environments in which we live and work reflect, and affect who we are. She helps others become more aware of the impact their spaces have on their day-to-day lives, and helps them understand that the Everyday, when touched with Intention, enters the realm of the sacred.
Helping people better understand what their spaces say about who they are and where they are headed, and then assisting them in infusing Intention into their spaces, her approach stems from 20 years of experience in the following realms:
- Interior Design addresses function, flow, aesthetics and sustainability.
- Feng Shui looks at meaning, symbolism and obstacles.
- Dance promotes health, energy and spirit.
Her talk will focus on informing guests about how they can make positive changes in their lives by infusing meaning into their living and work environments.
Temp Change! Please join us for a fresh perspective with this bright and inspiring speaker!
1. 6:00pm: Our venue, Peña Pachamama opens and begins serving delicious organic appetizers and entrees (no host)
2. 7:00pm: We will start with a brief update and introduction to The Pachamama Alliance
3. 7:30-9:00pm: Caroline's presentation
Come early! Our venue, Peña Pachamama, is a South American restaurant and they'll be happy to serve dinner starting at 6:00 pm (no-host).
*If you want to learn about more events like this, sign up for The Pachamama Alliance email updates!
Do you have any questions?
We look forward to seeing you soon!