San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Monterrey Security is Hiring
Interested in working for Monterrey Security?
Register today for an immediate interview!
Monday, September 8, 2014
12:00am – 3:00pm
Wilson Academic Building
We have opportunities available throughout the Chicagoland area, including immediate openings for locations on the North side of Chicago as well as the North & Northwest suburbs.
Experience, Work History, Education and Certifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a valid PERC card.
- Must have Basic Security Officer Training 20 Hour Certification. 40 Hour Cert, is a Plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate a stable work history with at least one verifiable positive work reference.
- Have evidence of obtaining a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Must successfully pass an extensive background screening which will include criminal record checks (local, state and federal), drug test, skills assessment test, interviews, and personality profile.
- Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
- Military experience is highly desirable.
- Must have no criminal convictions as specified under Monterrey Security guidelines.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Candidates interested in supervisor or mobile positions must have a minimum of 2-5 years prior supervisory experience, open availability, strong written and verbal communication and computer skills.
When & Where
City Colleges of Chicago - College To Careers
Harry S Truman College serves as the College to Careers (C2C) hub in Education, Human and Natural Sciences. This is the seventh City Colleges of Chicago institution to join the C2C program, which aims to close the skills gap, ensuring Chicago residents are prepared for jobs in high growth industries. For more information, please call 773-907-6834.