Monday Meditation for Beginners
Facilitated by Spiritual Teacher, Debra M. Hollinrake
Weekly beginning September 26th
Timing: 7-8:30 PM
Class Fee: $150
This class series introduces beginning and former meditators to a regular meditation practice, leading them from the basics through advanced tools for inner peace, reception, contemplation and life success.
Topics and interactive learnings include:
• Brain wave states
• How to Relax
• Focused breathing
• Dealing with Busy Brain (Monkey Brain)
Additional learnings include:
• Opening Your Chakras
• Sacred Geometric Keys for Protection
• Entering Your Sanctuary
• Meeting and Communicating with Higher Self
Benefits of practicing these meditation teachings regularly:
• MAJOR BENEFIT: Allows You to Know Your True Self
• Lowers stress
• Improves Physical Health
• Greatly Improves Focus
• Reduces Physical Pain
• Changes Your Brain in a Protective Way
• Controls Your Brain's "Volume Knob."
• Increases Your Connection to Your Intuition
• Lowers Depression Risk
• Improves Sleep
• Builds a Strong Foundation for Spiritual Practice
• Connects You with Your Higher Self
• Develop a Deeper Understanding of Your Life Purpose
• Freedom to Express your Greatest Creativity
Facilitator Debra M. Hollinrake, C.LAC, has been trained as a Mindfulness (Vipassana) Meditation Instructor through the International College of Metaphysical Theology. She is a Partner with the Tree of Health Center, Law of Attraction Counselor, Spiritual Life Coach, Ordained Minister, Emotional Freedom Techniques and Life Activation Practitioner, Author, and Motivational Speaker.
For more information, please contact The Tree of Health Center at (973) 500-8813 or email@example.com.
Purchase your ticket and reserve your spot today.
Have questions about Monday Meditation For Beginners?
Contact The Tree of Health Center