Moms Clean Air Force Twitter Chat: Finding Time for Activism
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 from 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
All moms care about the issues that affect our kids' safety, health and well being.
But with the endless tasks that moms have on our plate, how do we find time to advocate for those issues?
How can protect our kids from the pollution and dirty air that threaten their health every day?
Join the Moms Clean Air Force in our second Twitter chat on Wednesday July 13, 2011 at 9PM EST to talk about Finding Time for Activism. We'll be using the hashtag #MCAF to share ideas about what moms - and dads! - can do to make sure our kids are breathing clean, healthy air. RSVP now!
We'll start off by chatting about what those threats are and the best way we can address them. Here's a sneak peak at some of the issues we'll be addressing:
1. What do you do to avoid mercury for your family?
2. Do your children have asthma or allergies? How does your family cope?
3. What's your #1 environmental concern?
4. What's your #1 tip to reduce your carbon footprint?
5. How can we best organize the power of moms to support the EPA's new mercury and air toxics rule?
6. What's actions can moms take today to support the right of clean air for our kids?
We'll also be giving away some great prizes for our participants, so RSVP today!