MoMo Tampere Xmas celebration with new mobile R&D stars in Finland
Monday, December 16, 2013 at 5:00 PM (EET)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Huawei relies on Finnish engineering power. Still some new (last?) Nokia devices launched… also the tablet. And a new Qt mobile era is here!
Welcome to celebrate this new era with your MoMo Tampere peers and mobile business stars in Finland. MoMo invites you to Hullu Poro once again with MoMoXmas spirit. Let’s have one more gathering this year and relax together with the most interesting topics one can find in ICT field.
In the agenda you will find
- Opening words from Open Tampere - Director Seppo Haataja, Tredea
- Nokia’s latest launches: (Tablets, Lumias…) - Product Manager Matthew Crocker, Nokia
- Developing applications with Nokia Asha, Jarmo Lahtinen, Chief Engineer, Nokia Developer Experience
- Huawei Devices and R&D in Finland - CTO, Mobile Software & Head of R&D, Finland Mikko Terho, Huawei
- New Era of Qt onMobile with Digia – Product Marketing Manager Tuukka Ahoniemi, Qt, Digia
- SpiritR - the easy way to find talent to your company, Jaakko Kilpeläinen, Hermia Group
- Greetings from Jolla - Marc Dillon, Jolla
In addition we have an excellent demo corner where you are able to try all these new devices! And of course like always we will have some free hot food and cool drinks.
Don’t forget our open mic possibility: share your ideas and gather feedback from peers in MoMo!
Warm welcome to #MoMoTre event again!
16.45 Doors open
17.30 Presentations and Open Mic (get your mic slot in advance via email, first come first served)
~19.00 Networking and Xmas celebration!
Discuss, share, ask, challenge?
Feel free to join discussion before and after the event in ICT Tampere LinkedIn group. In Twitter, please use #momotre tag.
Jukka, Petri, Petri and Yatzy
When & Where
Mobile Monday Tampere
Tampere is the home of numerous mobile innovators, developers, companies, and communities – in the past, now, and in the future even more!
Mobile Monday™ (MoMo) is a tool to help the worldwide mobile industry achieve benefits for everyone by spreading knowledge and encouraging people with ideas to take action. By gathering actors from the mobile field, MoMo meetings are a place to meet old and new friends, share ideas and contribute to making better places to live locally and globally.