Modus Operandi Cellars
"RED WINE & CARNAGE"
2013 Harvest Party
2013 marks the 3rd Annual Harvest Party and every year its grown bigger and bigger, with more pig, more meat, and of course more wine!
Red Wine & Carnage is exactly what it sounds like.... copious amounts of grilled, smoked and rotisserie meats served with enough wine to never let your palate go dry.
This event evolved years ago and began as a get together with friends and fellow winemakers, where everyone brought their own meat to grill and ate with nothing but their hands. It has grown into an annual tradition for friends of Modus Operandi, and while you don't have to worry about eating with your bare hands if you don't want, the one thing that hasn't changed is the tradition to keep the wine flowing until the very end! What better way to kick off the harvest season!
Join us on Saturday, August 17th!
- Open Fire whole pig roast
- Texas brisket cooked by true Texans
- BBQ Tri-tip, chicken, sausage, other meaty things
- Bacon, bacon, and more bacon
- Cocktail made by Bank Bar featuring Modus Operandi 2012 Sauvignon Blanc
- Chocolate fountain with bacon and other treats for dipping
- Bocce Ball
- DJ spinning tunes all night long
- and of course...
a sh*t ton of wine!!!
We will be offering a special discount on Modus wines for this one night only, and we will be raffling a 3L bottle of our 2008 Modus Operandi Cabernet Sauvignon! Come party with us!
Free to wine club members, $65 for non-members (limited tickets available)