San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Inclement weather on March 3 led us to postpone the Mock Show and Panel Discussion. The event will now be held on April 3.
Reality Crowd TV (RCTV) is teaming up with innovative entrepreneurial social conscious accelerator The Conscious Venture Lab to host a "Mock" show segment for RCTV. Manolis Sfinarolakis, Founder and Creator of RCTV, will be interviewing entrepreneurs to show the attendees the entrepreneurial spirit on display. Expert panelists will be brought in (think the Shark Tank without the bite) to give practical and actionable advice to the young entrepreneurs who are seeking to live their dreams through crowdfunding.
What can you expect to takeaway from the event?
- As an entrepreneur, more knowledge on how RCTV can help you with your crowdfunding goals
- Networking opportunity and introduction to experts in the crowdfunding space
- Information about RCTV and how we may have a synergy with our projects
- Investors will learn how crowdfunding can build their portfolio
Schedule of Events:
- 6:30 - 7:15pm Networking, Cocktails and Hors D'oeuvres
- 7:15 - 8:00pm Mock Show Segment
- 8:00 - 8:45pm Panel Discussion
When & Where
Reality Crowd TV
RealityCrowdTV (RCTV) is in the pre-production stages of its reality TV show based on the Crowdfunding movement. Online and TV audiences will learn how to Crowdfund through the trials and tribulations of entrepreneurs who are bearing it all, the good and the bad, in order to follow their dreams.