With all the ways for developers to monetize their applications, we decided to take a deep dive into mobile ad mediation.
We will cover these topics and many more on the panel:
- What is mobile ad mediation?
- Who are the biggest players in the mobile ad mediation space?
- How is mobile ad mediation used?
- How is mobile ad mediation evolving today and in the future?
- Who is using mobile ad mediation?
- How can app developers make money using mobile ad mediation?
- Gregory Kennedy - Chief Evangelist - Tapsense
- Adam Landis - Director of Business Development - Mobclix, a Velti company
- Elain Szu - Director of Marketing - MoPub
- Peter Baldwin - GM of Americas - Smaato
- Thomas Price - Program Manager, Mobile Display Ads - Google
- Manoj Malhotra - VP of Engineering, Consumer Mobile - Opera
Date: May 7th, 2012
Mixer/Event Registration - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Cost: Free, but Registration is required to attend.
Food & Drinks provided
6:00 - 7:00 Registration/Food/Networking
7:00 - 7:15 Start - Welcome
7:15 - 8:00 Panel Discussion
8:00 - 9:00 Networking
How to get to 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
About AdMob by Google.
AdMob is one of the world's largest mobile advertising networks, offering solutions for discovery, branding and monetization on the mobile web. Mobile devices are a critical media platform and they are building the tools to let every business on earth leverage mobile.