San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mobile. Video. Data. Challenge the Status Quo
500 Editors-in-Chief. 60 Speakers. 10 Workshops. 4 Keynotes.
The GEN Summit is the must-attend conference of the 2014 digital media calendar and where you go to meet influencers of the media industry that drive business. We invite you to join us at the monumental Centre de Cultura Contemporania de Barcelona (CCCB) near the Ramblas. Come explore trending topics like robot, data and drone journalism at the event that has attracted the same calibre of speakers and collection of media innovators that GEN Summits have now become renowned for.
Frank Schirrmacher, FAZ
- Beyond Twitter, How to Reshape Your Newsroom Around Live Reporting and Video Sharing
- Annual report from Reuters Institute
- The Data Journalism Awards: Showcasing the World's Best in the Field
- Robot Journalism Bootcamp: All You Need to Know About Automated Journalism
- Verification: The New Tools of the Trade
- Why Traditional Publishers Just Don't Get Mobile
- Are Journalists becoming Analysts?
When & Where
Global Editors Network
The Global Editors Network (GEN) is a cross-platform community of more than 1000 Editors-in-Chief, a community open to media innovators. GEN is committed to sustainable, high-quality journalism, empowering newsrooms through a variety of programmes designed to inspire, connect and share, including The Editors Lab and the Data Journalism Awards.
It is a non-profit, non-governmental association whose current President is Ricardo Kirschbaum, Group Editor-in-Chief, Clarin, Argentina.
For more visit www.globaleditorsnetwork.org