Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
October 22, 2013
Jillian's @ the Metreon
175 4th Street, SF (b/t Minna St & Howard St)
- • 6:00pm – 7:00pm Open Bar Networking
- • 7:00pm – 7:30pm Panel Discussion
- • 7:30pm – 9:00pm Dinner
What’s Trending in Mobile User Acquisition:
- • App Store Algorithm Changes
- • App Internationalization Strategies
- • Cross-Platform User Acquisition Best Practices
- • Dave Westin, Co-Founder, Mobile UA Fellowship
- • Yousuf Bhaijee, Head of User Acquisition at Disney Mobile (Moderator)
- • James Peng, User Acquisition & Monetization at Storm8
- • Deepika Bajaj, Director of Mobile at Capcom
- • JP Sanday, VP User Growth at Kiwi
- • Eyal Grundstein, Head of Mobile Marketing at GSN
- • Fabien Nicolas, General Manager Mobile at Perfect World
Looking forward to seeing you at another great event!
Mobile Marketing, Disney Mobile
About Mobile UA Fellowship
The Mobile UA Fellowship is the largest network of mobile UA leaders in the industry. It is a not-for-profit think tank aimed at exploring the latest trends in marketing, advertising and distribution for mobile applications. Founded in 2013, the fellowship aims to bring together the top decision makers at mobile application companies to foster strategic, forward-thinking discussions at its events and meetups. Membership and registration is free but restricted to senior level executives within the field. Join our Linkedin Group.
*Membership and events are free. Confirmation for events will be provided by MUAF.
**Bylaws: No vendors are allowed except the event sponsors; GameGenetics and EEDAR.
***MUAF Reserves the right to refuse membership and attendance to anyone. Attendees must have a valid LinkedIn profile, use a business email and involved with mobile user acquisition.
****Attendees do NOT have to attend GMIC or have a GMIC pass to attend this event.