How can I get exposure for my apps?
- After your register we'll invite you to upload a short video trailer of your app, which we'll place on our Attendee Apps page. This way, anybody who is considering attending or who is planning their networking prior to the conference can check out your app in advance!
- You may also qualify for presenting your photo/video app in one of our Show-and-Tell sessions. We will select 30 new or significantly upgraded apps from the ones submitted by our registered attendees. After registration, please drop us a note about your app if you're interested, but note that there are only a few remaining available spots.
What are the parking options?
- Parking is $8/day. See this map for the various parking options in the Presidio.
- Here are additional transportation options.
Any tips for hotels?
- San Francisco is a busy town – even with no Oracle World or Salesforce Dreamforce conferences going on during the week of our conference. Book your hotel early! Click here to check out our suggested hotels.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Contact us at contact@suite48A.com to receive approval for transferring your ticket.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- You need to bring your invoice code to the event, presented in the confirmation screen after registering and also sent to you by email.
What is the refund policy?
- All sales are final.