Mobile Monday New York, presented by Xtreme Labs
Monday, June 18, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Join us for Mobile Monday New York on June 18th for an insightful evening featuring panels, networking and drinks. We'll be dissecting three of the hottest topics in mobile with all-star panels that are moderated by Mathew Ingram from GigaOM.
- Best practices: designing for mobile media consumption
- Ashish Patel, Head of Social Media at VICE Media
- Dave Pinke, Product Manager for Mobile at Conde Nast
- Bill Riordan, Head of Product, Thomson Reuters Digital
- Hybrid Apps: Myth or Reality?
- Mike Sommers, SVP of Product at Fn(x)
- Mike Finkel, Director of Web Product & Emerging Technologies at The New York Times
- Matt Halpin, Senior Architect at Wireless Generation
- Sam Coward, Software Engineer at Pivotal Labs
- Mobile and your ever-adapting business model
- Kai Bond, GM at Hatch Labs
- Mike Stern, Director, Channel Partnerships at Xtreme Labs
- Pete Davis, Director of Media & Publishing at Urban Airship
Date: Monday, June 18th
Place: The Times Center New York (in the NYTimes building)
Time: Doors open at 6:30 pm, event starts at 7
Parking: Parking garages located on both 40th and 41st Sts between 7th and 8th Avenues
Public Transportation: Closest to Times Square and Port Authority subway stops
Cost: Free, but you must register.
This event could not take place without a generous sponsorship from Xtreme Labs, the leader in mobile strategy and product development