This session will be the last one for 2009 and will promote international cooperations with a mix of presentations from 15 Chinese & Australian companies.
A delegation of mobile mates will be flying to Beijing from the State of Victoria (homeland of Mobile Monday Melbourne) on a trade mission, looking for partnerships and business opportunities between China and Australia.
In addition to our Victorian friends, developers of innovative mobile technology platform solutions and content applications, we will have a selection of China-based companies to present.
- Tony Chan, CEO | TT Mobile Game
- Anina, Founder | 360Fashion Network Beijing Representative Office
- Jian Gang Zhang, General Manager | Exmart
- Patrik Wilkens, Director Sales & Marketing | Shouji Mobile Entertainment
- Lu Zhang, Co-founder | Tui3.com (Chinese: Tuilifang)
- Tomii, Strategist | 3en corporation : zenitation division
- Ming Li, CEO | InHand Networks
- Mr Peter Donnelly, CEO | Monikker
- Mr Robert Bunn, General Manager | DEK Technologies
- Mr Alex Young, CEO & Founder | Mostyle
- Mr Mark Ludtke, CEO | GTS Interactive
- Mr Alistair Swain, Director | Total Tel International
- Mr Zac Jacobs, Company Representative | Utilibill
- Mr Linden Li, Managing Director | Globaltainment
- Mr Marco Marcou, Company Representative | MComms TV
Notice regarding registration - stricter control enforced
- Attendance is limited to 100 participants due to the size of the venue.
- We had too participants many last time and to keep Mobile Monday a pleasant experience we won't accept non-registered participants from now on. Hence, we recommend to register early.
- As usual, doors open at 19:00 and we start sharp at 19:30pm.
10th floor, South Tower, Raycom Infotech Park C
2, Ke Xue Yuan Nan Lu, Haidian District
Tel: (010) 8217 5000
19:00 - Doors Open
19:30 - 21:00 - Introduction & Company Presentations
21:00 - 22:30 - Networking & Buffet
Looking forward to meeting you on Monday 30 November!