Mobile App Startups (Live Video Stream)
Thursday, April 7, 2011 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
Thursday, April 7 (6:30pm EST)
- 6:30pm – 10-15 startup pitches
- 7:30pm – Interviews with Panelists and Pitch contest winners
- 8:00pm – Panel discussion and interactive Q&A
- 9:00pm – Stream ends
Note: We are trying to keep all the pitches at this event in the mobile space. If you have a mobile app startup and have been thinking about pitching at Ultra Light, now is the time. If your startup is not related to mobile, hold off this month.
Panel topics include:
- Which companies and sectors within mobile app startups are the most profitable
- Revenue models for mobile apps – what works and what doesn’t
- Premium apps, mobile advertising, m-commerce, mobile content sales, in-app sales, etc
- Marketing mobile applications. Dynamics of app store marketing and non app-store marketing
- Designing and building minimal viable mobile apps
- Selecting a mobile app development agency. Recruiting mobile talent.
- And much more…
- Graham Lawlor, Founder of Ultra Light Startups
Panelists (alphabetic order):
- Nihal Mehta (@nihalmehta) Co-Founder & CEO at buzzd, General Partner at ENIAC Ventures
- Greg Raiz (@graiz) Founder and CEO at Raizlabs
Video Stream: If you cannot attend this event in person, please consider watching our live video stream. The stream will have full coverage of the startup pitches, interactive panel discussion, as well as exclusive interviews with panelists, startup founders, and special guests.
Boston: If you are in Boston, consider attending the event there in person. Click here to register for the Boston event.
When & Where
Ultra Light Startups®
Ultra Light Startups brings together the world's most innovative technology entrepreneurs, in monthly events and accompanying online communities. Events feature pitching, networking and interactive, moderated panel discussions with leading industry experts.
Topics covered: design, technology, marketing and finance